HYE EVERYBODY....
so it seems like i have to use english....
no matter...,i still want to post something here...

actually i dont want to say who am i.,but u guys will surely know after reading my post...
what that i've picked up while staying here for 2 weeks is that i am the luckiest boy on earth cause i got the best classmates in the world.... (sincerely)

before this i was so homesick that my father asked his friends' help to transfer me back to the west malaysia...
i was so happy to hear that news.....
so maybei'll know the result tomorrow...
but if i didn't get to go back to west malaysia.,it's okay with me.,cause i have one hell of a friend here...
sorry....,as a teacher to be..., i need to change my personality...
haha....
no more 'mulut puaka'.....
agagaga.....
but i'm still learning to be a teacher what...????

hmmm.... that's all for now i think.,maybe later i'll post another one...

0 comments:

Post a Comment