Revival and Resolutions

Fr. Dr. Goh - A New Hope
We learn a language as we use it - whether verbally or in writing. In blogging, do you notice that we speak as we write? I hope this works. I hope this blog will be a shared space of personal musings that we can interact and respond to. I hope that you will all come into this space and share your thoughts, opinions and ideas. I hope we will bring life back to this space with energy and commitment. Shall we start with at least one sharing per person per week? What did you think of today's activity - The walk of Socrates? What other activities for generating ideas would you suggest? What do you think about the idea for individual consults? Who would like to have individual consults and when? Over to you all now, my dears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment